TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Guarantee
Our goal is satisfied customers. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of our products, please call us and we will work with you to come up with a solution. TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Company’s products are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and material at time of shipment. Any product that qualifies for repair or replacement under our guarantee will be shipped back to our customer as quickly as possible.
All doors must be inspected upon receipt and any claims must be made within 14 calendar days of receipt by our customer and prior to any modification including installation of glass, hanging, hinging or finishing. All items suspect of defect must be returned for inspection to help us continually improve our products.
Our guarantee covers the replacement or repair of defective product as originally delivered and does not cover travel time, labor, installation, removal or products and materials used with our products.
Any customization or specifications which fall outside our recommendations or guidelines are not guaranteed. TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to repair or replace any defective door as defined under this limited warranty. There are no other warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
Important information about proper handling of wood products
As a natural product, wood is similar to a sponge in that it will absorb moisture when exposed to high humidity and can become dry in arid conditions. The effects of this can cause the product to expand, contract, warp and even split if proper precautions are not taken during handling, storing and finishing. Unfinished wood requires protection from moisture and dramatic changes in temperature and humidity. Wood also has varying degrees of memory when stress is applied.
If subjected to any stress which deforms the shape of the door, such as poor or uneven stacking or storage, or leaning the door against a wall, warping or bowing can occur which is not always correctable.
Recommendations for Cabinet Doors
- Wood should have a high quality finish applied within 14 days of receipt, sooner if conditions warrant.
- Wood should never be subjected to sudden changes in temperature or humidity
- Unfinished wood should never be delivered to an uncontrolled job site that is exposed to the elements or has recently been plastered or drywalled
- Finish should be applied to ALL surfaces of the door regardless of exposure
- Light finish sanding is recommended prior to applying darker finishes or to prevent a poor result due to raising of grain or contact during shipping and handling
TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Company will not be held responsible for damages incurred by improper handling or not following the above recommendations.